Monday, May 7, 2012

PVP Gold!

I don’t see many folks talking about this, so let me be among the first to give you a great tip on some easy gold: PVP.  Yep, PVP.  This is the dead time between expansions and so many people who continue to play WoW are looking for something to do and will start playing PVP.  This means there is a great opportunity to make and sell PVP gear, gems and enchants.
Over the last 2 weeks I have seen a huge increase in PVP gear sales of all varieties.  There are great profits to be made in these items, of course some of that depends on the competition on your server.  I am currently seeing a 65% profit margin in my sales and the only farming I do is in the Auction House for materials!
Side markets due to PVP include materials like leather and cloth.  I do not include the metals because it seems there are always “bots” running the mineral market down and flooding it with tons of ore.  Savage leather and Embersilk cloth have been dwindling in supply as fewer people have been playing (thank you Beta) and the increase in demand due to PVP gear, leveling alts etc.  This has resulted in the prices of leather and cloth going up over 50% on average.
How do you benefit? Buy low sell high.  Try buying your Embersilk cloth when you see it hitting low end prices and buy it up then craft it into bolts and list the bolts.  As an example, I am buying all Embersilk cloth that is at 4g each or lower and converting them into bolts.  It takes 5 pieces of cloth to make a bolt.  The bolt cost me a total of 20g maximum (most lower) and I am listing them for 40g each on the AH and they are blowing out the door.
How about your server? Are you seeing some of the same trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment